Why do I wake up feeling sick everytime I take a nap?
tiff3 Asked: Why do I wake up feeling sick everytime I take a nap?
I started napping after school 2 years ago but I stopped after about a month because I started feeling sick after waking up. Today I was really tired after shook and then work and I fell asleep for about an hour. When I woke up I felt like I used to feel after napping 2 years ago. I have this weird taste in my mouth and I feel nauseas and I feel like I'm in a very stuffy room when I'm not. When this started I used to feel lightheaded after napping and for 10 minutes I have no perception of one and think its the net mornig. Do I have a sleeping disorder only effecting naps?
That happens to me sometimes but I get migraines often and that's usually the case with me.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- every time i wake up from sleepung i feel really sick
- feel sick everytime i wake up from a nap
- how come everytime i take a nap o ffeel sick
- napped and woke up feeling sick
- why do i feel sick everytime i have a nap
- why do i feel sick everytine i wake up?