Why do I wake up feeling sick everytime I take a nap?
tiff3 Asked: Why do I wake up feeling sick everytime I take a nap?
I started napping after school 2 years ago but I stopped after about a month because I started feeling sick after waking up. Today I was really tired after shook and then work and I fell asleep for about an hour. When I woke up I felt like I used to feel after napping 2 years ago. I have this weird taste in my mouth and I feel nauseas and I feel like I'm in a very stuffy room when I'm not. When this started I used to feel lightheaded after napping and for 10 minutes I have no perception of one and think its the net mornig. Do I have a sleeping disorder only effecting naps?
That happens to me sometimes but I get migraines often and that's usually the case with me.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- everytime i wake up i get nauseous
- i feel sick everytime i wake up from a nap
- nauseated after nap
- wakeing up from naps nauseated
- whenever i wake up from a nap i feel nauseous
- why do i get sick everytime i wake up from a nap
- why do i wake up from a nap geeling so naseous