Why do I sweat in my sleep?
breanna Asked: Why do I sweat in my sleep?
I'm 18 years old and I weight 120 pounds so I'm not fat. I wake up and I'm always damp from sweat and my back and back of my neck is sweaty. What could this be and is it bad. Thyroidism Is a condition a few of my family members have but last year I got a t3 and t4 blood test done and it came out negative for thyroidism. Also I sleep with one comforter and a sheet like most people and I never really have bad dreams I sleep good and mostly have good dreams. I wake up everytime in the middle of the night and my body feels like it's shaking but it's not. I was thinking it could be sleep apnea but I don't snore.
Be The First To Answer This Question…
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- why do i sweat in my sleep
- why do i sweat when i sleep
- why do i always sweat in my sleep
- why do i sweat so bad when i sleep
- i always sweat in my sleep
- why does my chest sweat so bad in my sleep
- why do sweat in my sleep
- why do i sweat so bad
- why do i sweat in my sleep so bad
- why do i sweat in my dreams