why do I moan/hum in my sleep?
Erin Asked: why do I moan/hum in my sleep?
i have be trying to go to bed for the past hour, i am getting over a cold, also. but i noticed EVERYTIME i almost fall asleep i moan/hum and wake myself up. its so frustrating bc it is EVERYTIME i am trying to fall asleep. is this called sleep apnea? how do i fix it?? thanks.
I DONT KNOW BUT GOOD LUCK FINDING OUT
It's just your brain trying to tell you that it doesn't want to shut off. Your probably not tired whenthis happens, because usually when your really tired your brain just shuts off. No, this isn't sleep apnea so don't worry. It will go away soon but if you are really concerned that see your doctor about this.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- why do I hum in my sleep
- why do i moan in my sleep
- when i fall asleep i hum
- why do i moan when i fall asleep
- why do you hum in your sleep?
- why do we moan in our sleep if really tired
- why do people hum while sleeping
- why do i moan when i sleep
- why do i groan when i sleep
- why when your really tired you moan in your sleep