why do i hum in my sleep, it wakes me up everytime!?
Susan Asked: why do i hum in my sleep, it wakes me up everytime!?
the past two night i have been humming i guess you can call it. in my sleep. i only seem to do it just as im trying to fall asleep. and i wake up from it EVERY TIME. its so frustrating bc its happened 15-20 times last night and now again tonight. could it be sleep apnea? is this normal? its not talking in my sleep its just a humming noise. i do havea really bad cough/cold could that be y? i just want sleep without waking myself up everytime i try and fall asleep :/…should i see a doctor about it if it keeps happening??
Learn the words and you wont have to hum.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- i hum in my sleep
- what does humming in your sleep mean
- humming in my sleep
- why do I hum when I sleep
- what does it mean when you hum in your sleep
- humming in sleep
- why am I humming while sleeping
- why do people hum in their sleep
- i hum when i sleep
- why do people hum in their sleep while they are sick