Posts tagged "Lloyd Asked"

How to "work around" the medical marijuana system?

Lloyd Asked: How to "work around" the medical marijuana system?

Im moving out to California for a 4 weeks and iv'e been researching how I can get a medical card so I can buy medical bud for my insomnia but unfortunately I have found that it is simply impossible to get a card without being a resident, which i am not, therefore making it very difficult to have access to my medicine especially since I don't know anyone except my great grandma. Im not looking to do anything illegal so if you have an idea i would prefer it to be a legal. P.S. Iv'e looked into getting california ID but you can't have a valid ID in two different states…Thanks for your help!

Read more…

Be the first to comment - What do you think?
Posted by Zelma Jefferson - December 27, 2011 at 12:40 am

Categories: Sleep Disorder Questions   Tags: , , ,