Dear Sleep Passport Visitor,
Are you losing sleep because of money worries? If so, the best business to start can change all that for you.
For example, want to get out of a dead-end, 9-to-5 job? Quit the daily commute and work at home?
Or maybe you’re already retired and need some extra monthly cash.
Perhaps you’re still working but feeling totally unprepared for paying for your retirement years. If so, you have a lot of company. On November 15 and 16, 2011, three different reports were released showing that Americans ages 40 to 75 are not confident at all about being able to afford retirement (references below).
As these reports showed, anxiety and depression over retirement were common. And it’s not just Americans who are worried.
People all over the world get depressed and lose sleep on Sunday night because they keep thinking about going to work on Monday morning.
It’s no wonder. Jobs are stressful…if you even have one these days.
And here in America, you can’t count on Social Security. Also, most people don’t have pensions, and the ones that do can’t count on those either.
And savings? Have you got an extra million dollars stashed away somewhere?
If not…There are three things you’ll need to get started.
1. Time. Anything worth doing takes time. Turn off your television and you’ll have plenty of time.
2. Effort. If you want to reach the mountaintop, you can’t sit in the valley all day.
3. Less than one dollar per day. I know, it’s hard to believe, isn’t it? Some spare change and it’s yours…the best business to start.
Read on and I’ll show you how this all works.
In addition, understand you’ll have to work at what I’m going to show you. And, you need to get it into your head that this is not a get rich quick scheme. I can’t stand those. I’ve fallen for those scammy things in the past and it cost me a lot of money.
What I’ve learned from getting burned is that get rich quick is fool’s gold. The only way to get rich fast is to inherit money, win the lottery, or marry someone who’s already wealthy.
So leave your skepticism at the door and come on in. Let’s take a look at….
You want proof and results that show this is the best business to start? I don’t blame you.
Simply click on either or both of the links below. Your doubts will melt away like an ice cube on a hot stove.
(Both links open a new browser window.)
Yes, that’s right. The best small business to start is to start a small business online.
That’s exactly what I’ve done with my SleepPassport.com website. I write and research all the articles myself on this website. And I love what I’m doing.
Just look at the advantages of an online business (also known as E-commerce or E-business):
• You can work at home. Click here if working from home is most important to you in starting a business. (Link opens a new browser window.)
• You can use the knowledge you have and sell information people are willing to pay for.
• Your income is unlimited. If an extra $500 to $1,000 per month is all you want, you can certainly reach that. If you want to make $5,000, $10,000, or more per month, a lot of people do that too, and in time, you may reach that lofty goal also.
• You’ll be working at what you love to do and selling only the things you truly believe in. Just one more reason why this is the best business to start.
• You can finally have extra money coming in for those retirement years, whether you’re close to retirement, or still years away. Eventually you can even quit your job and “retire” into your own Internet business!
Simply click here and see how several retired people are having a great time with their own online businesses. (Link opens a new browser window.)
• The only boss you’ll have is YOU…or maybe your spouse or significant other telling you to get to work on your website!
• You’ll be proud of the work you do…
• It costs less than one dollar per day to get started. So forget about needing startup cash. What other business can you start with such low overhead? There is none!
However, there are a couple of big hurdles you have to get over first…The following link will put a big dent into your skepticism. That link takes you to a page about real people making real money on the Internet. (Link opens a new browser window.)
People with families, and worries, and hopes, and dreams, who took the plunge into the best business to start.
And now they’re living life on their own terms. Wouldn’t you like to be your own boss too? In charge of your own hours?
They’ll tell you about their journey in their own words. It’s inspiring to see what they’ve done…and to know you can do it too.
As for the action plan, the biggest obstacles to starting an online business are all the technical details necessary to get a website up and running.
Well guess what?
The company I’m introducing you to today, Site Sell (also known as SBI for Site Build It!) has a 10-step action guide. (Link opens a new browser window.)
The guide shows you what to do, when to do it, and how to do it. They’ve automated most of the technical details for you so you can focus on building your business.Site Sell has been around since 1997 and they know what it takes to create a winning—and profitable—website for entrepreneurs.
Over 100,000 people know that having a Site Sell website is the best business to start.
And there are thousands of comments from these people in the Site Sell forums ready to help you out.
It’s a great community of people who are driven to working for themselves and reaching financial freedom. There are no failures in the forum…and no dumb questions either. It’s all about sharing.
Follow the Site Sell step-by-step guide and you can follow your dreams. Right to the bank.
If your financial life has not gone the way you had hoped it would, doesn’t it make sense to start today to turn things around?
Because think about it. Wouldn’t you rather be the pilot of your own successful small business, rather than a passenger crammed into some corporate cubicle?
Well I’ve just given you a golden parachute you can use to jump ship. I highly recommend you click on any of the links on this page and start jumping…straight into the best business to start!
All the best,
P.S. Do you have questions about what you’ve read today about the best business to start?
Then click here if you want to speak to or email someone and get your questions answered. (Link opens a new browser window.)The good people at Site Build It! will be glad to answer whatever questions you want to ask.
P.P.S. People from 102 countries come to SleepPassport.com. Therefore, below I’ve put links to Site Sell in six different languages. (Each link opens a new browser window.)Return from Best Business to Start to Facts About Insomnia
How to Get Out of Debt (A Sleep Chat newsletter back issue.)
Get Rich Slowly (A Sleep Chat newsletter back issue.)
2. Poll: Boomers’ Anxiety About Retirement Grows. Associated Press Poll, LifeGoesStrong.com, October 5-12, 2011
3. Americans Getting More Worried About Retirement, DailyFinance.com, November 17, 2011
4. Sleep is Money; US Loses $63 Billion A Year to Insomnia Woes. American Insomnia Study. Medical News Today, September 1, 2011