Kitsune Asked: Why is my heart rate suddenly so slow? Please help?!?
I think my heart rate is normally around 70-80 beats per minute, but tonight it slowed down to around 60. I've heard it's normal for athletes or healthy young adults to have slow heart beats, but I'm not really an athlete, and I'm only 16 years old. I'm 5 feet tall, 75 pounds. The only kind of physical activity I do is marching band, which is actually really rigorous. I'm kind of freaked out because I'm also feeling lightheaded and short of breath, although right now I can't tell if it's because of my heart rate or because of a panic attack (I have pretty severe panic disorder).
I tried going to sleep a while ago, but all of a sudden my heart kind of jumped and woke me up again… Not sure if this has anything to do with the slow heart rate, but yeah…
Is this normal? Please help! Thank you!
Incoming search terms:
- heart rate suddenly going down
- i laid down suddenly and my heart rate plummeted
- why does my heart beat so slow and palpitations
- why does my resting heart rate suddenly raise
- why is my heart rate so slow
- why is my heart slow to release