How many sleeping pills is it safe to take?
Jason Armstrong Asked: How many sleeping pills is it safe to take?
They are diphenhydramine 50mg pills. I have been having a lot of trouble falling asleep and staying asleep. I can usually doze off but I wake up 10 minutes later, still exausted but unable to fall asleep. Its not sleep apnea either.
How many pills can I safely take. I tried taking one pill for several nights and it didnt help. I tried two last night and it didnt work either. Is three too many? I'm 5'9" and 145 pounds.
you really should practice meditation dude.. chemicals are not good for your health and body..
Since we aren't medically trained and neither is the internet, you'd get a better answer by talking to your doctor and/or pharmacist.
The internet and this place is not meant to be your doctor.
Please use common sense and call your doctor or pharmacist.
ONE IS TEH STANDARD DOSE
IF YA TOOK TWO UND IT DIDN T WERK…
YA NEED TO SEE A DOKTA…SO CALL DAS KLINIC
A PERSCRIPTION DRUG MAY BE WARRENTED
IT BEHOOVES YOU TO CALL THE KLINIC, UND PRONTO
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- how many sleeping pills is safe to sleep hard
- how many otc sleeping pills are safe
- how many sleepimg pills are safe
- how many sleeping pills is a safe dose
- how many sleeping pills is ok
- how many sleeping pills is safe
- how many sleeping pills is safe to take
- how many sleeping pills is un safe