Can I take my Zoloft (Anti-Depressant) in the morning with my Vyvanse (ADHD)?
Nick Adams Asked: Can I take my Zoloft (Anti-Depressant) in the morning with my Vyvanse (ADHD)?
I was just curious what people thought. The Zoloft at night gives me insomnia and keeps me up all night. The Zoloft's package pretty much says take it whenever, doesn't say a specific time. Do you think it would be safe to use it with my Vyvanse?
Call your local pharmacy and ask them. They will tell you if you can or cannot.
Also, never trust people of the Internet if it comes down to a medication… Taking a medication with another medication that is not suitable to go with it may cause a serious sickness.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- zoloft and vyvanse
- can you take zoloft and vyvanse together
- sertraline and vyvanse
- taking vyvanse and zoloft together
- vyvanse and zoloft
- can i take vyvanse and zoloft together
- can i take zoloft with vyvanse
- vyvanse and zoloft together
- zoloft and vyvanse together